Team Building Workspace Training
Simply stated, the success of organizations results from the ability of its workforce to build effective teams. Diversity Builder’s team building training yields heightened organizational performance, increased creativity and brainstorming, improved accuracy and problem solving, and higher job satisfaction. Diversity Builder understands every business is different and seeks unique outcomes. Our trainers customize each team workshop is customized to meet specific organization and team needs. Diversity Builder uses the latest technologies available coupled with relevant and impactful experiential learning activities that promote analytical thinking and innovative problem solving.
Team Building Course Description:
This course provides essential team building concepts and tools required to optimize team performance and deliver breakthrough results. Core focus concepts facilitated within this course include establishing, building, and restoring trust among team members, recognizing cultural dynamics among team members, effective communication skills (including public speaking and writing skills), motivation techniques, collaboration strategies, and aligning team members with shared goals. An engaging training approach is used to appeal to adult learners and specific practice exercises are designed to enhance understanding. Interactive learning exercises include effective team building activities designed for concept reinforcement. Other learning activities include open discussion, concept presentation, case studies, self-assessments and evaluation, and real-life scenarios.
Collaboration is the new speed of success and successful companies are finding that only through inclusive work environments, with satisfied employees, can they meet the high-speed demands of today’s work environment.
Get Started with Team Building Training
Class Learning Objectives
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand team differences and diversity
- Positively communicate with team members to improve team cohesiveness
- Employ techniques to establish, build, and restore trust
- Understand the key components of high performing teams
- Prepare and deliver persuasive presentation
- Better manage changes within the team and organization
- Utilize strategies for successful remote team leadership
- Know how to lead and motivate team members
- Exhibit improved written communication
- Identify tactics that lead to quality project results
- Create and build strong, positive relationships with team members
- Know the essentials to lead a high performing team
- Communicate critical decisions across organizational/functional lines
- Develop and implement an effective team building action plan