Workplace Training Courses Online: Diversity, Sensitivity & Harassment
Diversity Builder offers award-winning e-learning online courses that are both affordable and effective for employees and managers. Our programs have been recognized as the Best in Compliance E-learning for the past 6 years in a row. Online training classes are an attractive solution for
- employee development
- remote teams
- employees scattered across states or in non-centralized locations
For individuals, online classes are used to remediate urgent issues, as part of performance management programs, or to address violations of policy within the organization. Our trainers respond to requests with a sense of urgency and sensitivity. We make every effort to meet tight deadlines and expedite access to the training modules in such cases.
Looking for customized employee coaching or a custom online program? Just ask.
SCORM-Compliant Online Training
Our online courses are SCORM-compliant and may be administered on our Learning Management System (LMS) with full reporting available or uploaded to a company’s LMS. Need online customization such as content changes, branding or company-specific content? Our IT team is glad to help.
LMS Systems Compatible with Online Programs
Compatible LMS platforms include SABA, Absorb, BlueVolt, Litmos, Ziiva Prosperity, The Learning Manager, Docebo, eTrain Center, IBM Learning Solutions and many others. If your LMS is Scorm-compliant, we are able to easily send you our programs to add to your system. Any questions? Just ask.
Self-Paced Employee Online Classes
Our online workplace classes are interactive, self-paced, and generally require 1-2 hours to complete. They include both audio and visual content. Many of our clients ask if we have a video or prerecorded webinar training option. These courses are similar to viewing a dvd or a prerecorded webinar, yet they are better. These classes are highly interactive. Each class is accompanied by tests for understanding, online quizzes and other engaging activities. Our diversity and harassment prevention programs require each learner to score at least an 80% in a test for understanding following the content portion of the class. Upon successful completion of each course, the employee may print a certificate of completion.
Our most requested classes are Diversity in the Workplace with Focus on Unconscious Bias and Preventing Harassment Federal California New York and Canada. The diversity class was developed by a senior instructional designer with vast knowledge of diversity and inclusion. She holds a Master’s Degree from New York University in Multicultural Diversity.
The following is a partial list of our courses available. If you are interested in a specific class you do not see listed, please contact us so we may send you a full course listing. Our instructional designers also have the ability to customize course content and brand the course with your logo and company information.
Popular Online Workplace E-learning Classes
- Diversity in the Workplace: Course Description and Outline – Topics include Unconscious Bias, Generational Changes, Diversity Assessment and Tools, How to Build an Inclusive Employee Culture
- Preventing Harassment & Illegal Discrimination: Course Description and Outline (California and Canada options available)
- California AB 1825 SB 1343 Compliant Calasses California Sexual Harassment Training (Meets Connecticut Requirements and available in Spanish)
- New York State Compliant Harassment Training (Available in Spanish)
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Developing Diverse Teams
- Emotional Intelligence
- Employee Motivation
- Managing People
- Violence in the Workplace
- Code of Conduct
- E-mail and Internet Use at Work
- Workplace Bullying
- Federal Education Records Protection Act (FERPA)
- Managing Workplace Stress
- Acting Effectively on a Team
- Conflict Management
- Communicating Cross Culturally
- Employee Discipline
- Workplace Shooter
Looking for other classes or specific topics? See our entire e-learning course catalog below or request a custom program.