Workplace Online Training Courses
Diversity Builder offers award-winning elearning online courses that are both affordable and effective. Our programs have been recognized as the Best in Compliance Elearning for the past 6 years in a row. We understand that online courses are often requested to remediate urgent issues or violations of policy within the organization. We respond to requests with a sense of urgency and make every effort to meet tight deadlines and expedite access to the training modules in such cases.
SCORM Compliant Online Training
Our online courses are SCORM compliant and may be administered on our LMS with full reporting available or added to a company’s LMS? Need customization such as branding or company-specific content? Our IT team is glad to help. Just ask.
Our online workplace classes are interactive, self-paced, and generally require 1-2 hours to complete. They include both audio and visual content. Many of our clients ask if we have a video or dvd training option. These courses are similar to viewing a dvd and also have quizzes and participatory activities in each program. Our diversity and harassment prevention programs require each learner to score at least an 80% in a test for understanding following the content portion of the class. Upon successful completion of each course, the employee may print a certificate of completion.
The following is a partial list of our courses available. If you are interested in a specific class you do not see listed, please contact us so we may send you a full course listing. We also have the ability to customize course content and brand the course with your logo and company information.
Most Requested Online Workplace E-learning Classes
- Diversity in the Workplace: Course Description and Outline
- Preventing Harassment & Illegal Discrimination: Course Description and Outline (California and Canada options available)
- California AB 1825 Compliant Sexual Harassment Training (Meets Connecticut Requirements)
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Violence in the Workplace
- Code of Conduct
- E-mail and Internet Use at Work
- Workplace Bullying
- Federal Education Records Protection Act (FERPA)
- Managing Workplace Stress
- Acting Effectively on a Team
- Conflict Management
- Communicating Cross Culturally
- Employee Discipline
- Workplace Shooter
Looking for other topics? See our entire e-learning course catalogue below.