Customized Onsite and Online Diversity Training Class Options
Top Diversity Training Program Options
- Onsite Instructor-Led In Person Group Training
- Online Self-Paced DE&I Classes
- Small Group Live Webinars
- Employee & Eecutive Leadership Sensitivity & Diversity Coaching
- Blended Virtual, Webinar, Onsite Solutions
Diversity Builder trainers developed the term intentional inclusion. We learned early on that inclusion in the workplace requires a purposeful action-based plan focused on effective best practices. Positive change does not just happen.
Reimagine your Workplace Culture
The first time our trainers facilitate a live class with a company or organization, they set the foundation for awareness of difference and respect. Learners recognize they are each accountable in taking steps that may fall outside of their comfort zone. When they work together and make progress, the reward is big – A workplace culture of intentional inclusion.
Turning Understanding into Action
How much does DEI training cost?
The pricing is set by the location, number of participants, the duration of the training, number of sessions, and other factors. Online virtual classes are generally the least expensive option and an effective option to consider if price and logistics are major factors for your group.
Benefits of Diversity Training
What are the benefits of onsite diversity training?
Diversity Builder’s instructor-facilitated classes inspire
- extraordinary engagement
- higher retention
- attract the best talent
- elevated team performance
- behavioral change with best practice integration
- increased innovation
- reinforce corporate and organization values
Our clients tell us that our trainers deliver interactive diversity training classes that create lasting cultural change within their organizations. Raising sensitivity and awareness are often the first steps in the process. Sensitivity training reaches far beyond the initial foundation of awareness. Diversity Builder in known for developing engaging diversity training in the workplace that focuses on relevant topics that promote employee behavioral changes to take back to the workplace. We call it the Diversity Builder Difference.
Blended Learning Options
Companies have varying training needs and schedules. A company may have groups of shift workers working 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shifts. These employees may require training in the late night or early morning hours or Saturday classes. Other employees may work from home or be located in remote areas or travel. Diversity training in the workplace can take different forms and topics. Our trainers offer effective learning solutions to meet content, scheduling, and logistical needs. Looking for an interactive seminar or workshop? See some of our training solutions below.
“As an HR Director and Vice President of a national building technology firm and real estate company, we sought a training company who could bring personalized solutions to the table, engage employees, and partner in producing sustainable change within the company. Our real estate firm is committed to providing training opportunities and career growth to employees. Diversity Builder led two company-wide onsite training projects, one on unconscious bias and the other on harassment prevention. They also were able to bring other workplace training topics to our teams as a value-add, such as team building and effective communication. In addition to the group training, they provided additional training support to individual managers through both remote and onsite coaching to help develop our leadership team and address time-sensitive challenges.”
Amy Smith, VP of Human Resources
Laramar Group (Denver, Colorado)
A Different Approach
It all starts with awareness. Once the foundation of comprehension is set, it is time to turn understanding into action. First employees gain awareness of inclusive and appropriate behaviors, next the level of sensitivity rises. Using skills acquired in training, employees will start leading by example with inclusive conversations and behaviors. With leadership’s endorsement and support our trainers build programs that include best practices that empower employees to speak up and use positive bystander intervention techniques to collaborate with co-workers. As employees work together to be accountable to the culture they wish to achieve, fewer harassment or discrimination claims arise and employees work issues out themselves, with fewer trips and complaints to the HR office. Choose from a list of our vast training topics.
Online eLearning Options
The online option complements group instructor-led or webinars as an integral part of a blended learning approach and for employees who work at home or remotely. Effective online classes are an attractive solution for companies who have employees who are in call centers or work at scattered locations who cannot easily allocate time or travel for educational initiatives. Similarly, these classes are a good first step for on-boarding new hires or scheduling employee development for shift workers.
Why Choose our Trainers
Selecting the ideal facilitator for your diversity training classes is essential to achieve the best outcome. Our trainers are experienced, engaging, and passionate about diversity and inclusion. Below are some reasons organizations choose Diversity Builder trainers. Even with compliance-based courses such as harassment prevention, our trainers go beyond the requirements and share the value of building an inclusive workplace culture.
- Engaging diversity trainers focused on actionable strategies that work
- Experienced and culturally knowledgeable
- Conversational and immersive class facilitation approach
- Use of gamification and industry-specific learning activities that elevate engagement
- Training aligns company values and mission
- Build lasting inclusive cultures
- Best practices and reference material
- Topics that meet team and organizational needs
- Consulting options for hiring, creating corporate onboarding documents and diversity statements
- Focus on behavioral change to resolve unconscious bias
- Effective micro-learning modules
- Experience in schools and universities
- Blended learning options to include online, onsite, webinars, on-the-job integration
- Trainer locations in Chicago, New York City, Washington DC, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Houston and other cities
- Educational solutions that appeal to different types of learners
- Assessments help set the baseline and measure D&I results
- Leadership-focused programs
- Onsite sensitivity training programs in Spanish in English, Spanish, Greek, or French
- Cross cultural communication modules
- Global perspective for world-wide organizations
- Specialized training for manufacturing, nursing centers, police departments, schools, property management & real estate, non-profits, teachers, financial services, law firms, insurance, technology, and hospitals.
Our diversity trainer-led programs are customized to meet the needs of the organization and goals of your organization and reflect your company values and diversity statement. Our trainers consider the best interests of senior leadership, management, and employees when choosing topics and building curriculum. These onsite sessions equip participants with the skills to create a safe and engaging cooperative working environment and establish an inclusive culture, while remaining sensitive to individual viewpoints.
Our trainers and consultants provide tools and strategies to resolve unconscious bias and micro-aggressive communication.
These online programs received Best Compliance Online Classes from the E-learning Media Group. This customized curriculum is designed to be engaging, specific to the organization, and have a high implementation rate when staff and management return to work. Sometimes the goal of a company may be to simply to raise awareness and sensitivity.
This customized curriculum is designed to be engaging, specific to the organization, and have a high implementation rate when staff and management return to work. Sometimes the goal of a company may be to simply to raise awareness and sensitivity. Our trainers are happy to start there as it is a first step in the journey toward inclusion.
Top Rated Online Classes
Online diversity training is a learning solution chosen by companies with employees who may work from home or from differing locations. Sometimes it makes sense to choose this learning solution based on logistics, temporary or seasonal workers, travel needs, employees who primary language is Spanish-speaking, or other factors. Diversity Builder’s most requested online programs are the following:
- Diversity in the Workplace (Unconscious Bias Focus)
- Resolving Implicit Bias
- Cultural Competence and Diversity Training for Law Enforcement
- Dismantling Systemic Racism
- Preventing Discrimination and Sexual Harassment
- Harassment Prevention California Compliant with AB1825 and SB 1343
- Harassment Prevention New York Compliant
- Developing Diverse Teams
“We have used Diversity Builder’s online training programs for the past four years. As an HR Manager for a growing technology firm, I feel it is very important for new staff to receive effective diversity and harassment prevention training. Diversity Builder makes it easy to provide and administer e-learning classes. Their staff is very responsive and sets our employees up quickly.”
Cultural Competency Assessments
Whether your employees are based in the United States or abroad, culture surrounds us. Cultural competence is essential for business success, retention, and job satisfaction. Our experienced trainers facilitate open discussion and guide your staff and managers through the critical elements of cultural sensitivity, understanding and interpretation. By being culturally competent, your staff is better positioned to understand diverse values, behaviors, and beliefs of co-workers, vendors, and customers. Pre-assessments and post-training assessments are recommended to gauge the impact of the sessions and recommend future cultural competency action plans and programs. Diversity Builder trainers will help your company progress to a culture of civility, equity, and inclusion.
Diversity & Sensitivity Training Courses
- Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
- Sexual Harassment Prevention, California’s AB 1825 and SB 1343
- Harassment Prevention Online or Onsite
- American Disabilities Act – ADA
- Beyond Cultural Competence
- Conflict Resolution
- Team Building
- Diversity Training for Supervisors
- Keeping the Peace: Policing Diverse Communities (Law Enforcement)
- Sexual Orientation in the Workplace -LGBTQI
- Emotional Intelligence for Managers
- Resolving Unconscious Bias
- StrengthsFinder 2.0
- Gender Diversity Training