Diversity Builder, Inc. specializes in cost-effective customized diversity training solutions for both individuals and groups. Our company provides a flexible and innovative approach that allows our clients to develop and train staff onsite and online. Our training approach is highly interactive and designed to maximize integration in the workplace. Diversity Builder’s Training and Education division offers a wide range of online and onsite courses including
- Diversity Training
- Cultural Competency
- Discrimination and Harassment Prevention
- Workplace Sensitivity
- EEOC Courses
- Effective Communication for Supervisors
- Conflict Resolution
- Diversity Management & Exceptional Leadership
- Collaboration Across Organizational Boundaries
- Performance Management
- Resolving Unconscious Bias
- Humor in the Workplace
Diversity Builder provides a customized workplace training and diversity & sensitivity programs to meet all corporate, small business, and organization needs. We have the ability to customize our onsite and online courses, as well as webinars. Our approach to adult learning extends beyond the classroom, with post-training support in areas such as hiring a diverse workforce, diversity developing inclusion polices, and more.
Human Resource managers are often tasked with finding a sensitivity training company who offers an online or remote class that focuses on respect in the workplace and racial or cultural sensitivity. Requests received by an HR director or manager often result from a violation of company policy and need to be handled in an expedited manner. Diversity Builder recognizes the time sensitivity of such requests and asks with a sense of urgency to identify the best training solution and deliver that training either online or via remote or in-person coaching.
Whether your organization is seeking coaching for an individual who has violated a company policy or seeking an onsite trainer facilitated class, Diversity Builder has personalized training solutions.
Diversity Builder has been performing SEO for clients since 2003. We take a customized approach as we realize each client’s needs and goals are different.
Why SEO Matters:
Those companies who implement SEO programs effectively gain the following:
- Overall website traffic
- Increased branding and name recognition
- Increased customer inquiries
We have seen time and time again, that focusing on local results produces targeted local traffic and increased sales. Here are some of the strategies we employ:
- Implement key SEO components into your website focusing on attracting local customers
- Build or update your Google Business listing to attract more local visitors from Google and those using mobile devices.
- Build local listings & links including directory listings that validate your business and location.