With employees facing distractions and competing priorities in today’s workplace, time management skills are more valuable than ever. In the modern workspace, speed is the new currency. Diversity Builder’s time management trainer specializes in the subject and has proven results in helping teams, leadership and individual contributors make better use of time and enhance performance. This class is highly engaging and interactive. All participants will walk away with actionable strategies to use immediately.
Looking for an online time management training class? Diversity Builder offers an interactive e-learning program available for those working remotely or are unable to attend a live class.
How to Manage My Time
Our clients often come to us with this question: How do our employees best manage their time? The first step we take after performing an initial interview with the team leader or HR director is to distribute an online time management assessment to determine where the key areas of time loss exist and how the employee currently works with time. Once the team answers the questions from the assessment, a report will be generated to bring with them to the training class.
Effective Habits of Productivity
The following habits have been shown to enhance productivity in the workplace:
- Regular Planning and Prioritization
- Managing Email
- Avoiding Procrastination
- Managing Perfectionism
- Carving out Time for Key Projects
- Reducing Interruptions
- Avoiding Social Media Time Drain
- Communicating Effectively
- Using Organization Techniques
Get Started with Time Management Classes
Course Description: Time Management
Diversity Builder’s time management course is customized for each company or organization based on specific time challenges, work environment (work at home, cubicles, or office), and industry. Each team member assigned to the class will take an assessment to better understand how he or she currently uses time and identify areas of improvement. The trainer will discuss the assessment report when she facilitates the live in-person session.
*Depending on the software and computer systems used by the company, technology strategies will be taught. Examples include setting up tasks in Microsoft Outlook and calendar blocking.
- How to develop SMART goals
- Strategic prioritization of tasks and projects
- Identifying time traps
- Eliminating tasks that do not belong
- Building structure (developing a schedule model)
- Understand the impact of forethought
- How to use planning tools (technological and others)
- How to utilize blended time management systems
Our time management trainer is a prominent trainer and national speaker on the topic. She works with individual employees and group organizations who want to improve productivity and the use of time. Her goal is to help motivated team members accomplish what is most important to the company’s success and their personal success. She has earned a NAPO Specialist Certification in Workplace Productivity and is a Certified Professional Organizer.
She has trained the following companies and organizations:
- Happy Healthy Lawyers CLE event
- The Institute for Challenging Disorganization
- National Association of Productivity & Organizing Professionals (NAPO) Nashville
- The Tennessee Alliance for Legal Services (TALS)
- The Tennessee Association of School Nurses (TASN)
- The Tennessee Occupational Association (TNOTA)
- Vanderbilt University
- Workiva’s annual user’s conference
- Extend Communication, Inc., Canada
- Belmont UMC’s Career Transition Support Group
- Littleton Regional Hospital, Littleton NH (IT department)