Learn about the history of racism, the types of racism, white privilege and fragility and micro actions each employee and leader can take to build a culture of inclusion with regard to race.
Duration: 45 minutes to 1 hour
Sign Up and Start Learning about Racial Equality
Racial Equity Free Online Training Version
✔ Online Interactive Content
✔ Certificate of Completion
❌ Group Access and Reporting
❌ Add to Client’s Learning Management System
❌ Class is accessible for 12 months
Course Description: Racial Equity Training
This engaging online diversity training program provides a foundational knowledge of the history of racism and key definitions. The online program is interactive and holds the attention of employees and starts them on the path understanding and working toward allyship. This training addresses structural and systemic racism and helps employees gain tools and actionable strategies to address racism and racial inequality. This program will be tailored to each client and industry. Learn about the Black Lives Matter movement and how to navigate communication to promote positive outcomes.
Some key concepts included include the following:
- Understand the definition of systemic racism
- Understand the definition of white privilege
- Understand essential concepts and definitions of racial discrimination, microaggressions and other inequities
- Communicate effectively on topics related to race for purposes of positive change and working toward an inclusive culture
- Identify racial bias when it occurs (self-awareness)
- Use strategies to address and counteract bias when it occurs
- Develop an action plan for applying skills learned to advance social justice and racial equity.
Expected Learning Outcomes: This course offers education, awareness and action plans to fight for equity and social justice.
Who Should Attend Racial Diversity Virtual Program:
All are welcome to attend. Here are some of the roles of the participants taking the class to date.
- Senior Executives
- Human Resources Professionals
- Members of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committees